Pages

Monday, April 27, 2009

OCup-#1

So the race didnt go as well as I would have hoped. I had a good start. Stayed with the lead group through lap one, despite have terrible tires for this course. I thought I was sitting around 10th or so comming through the feed zone, turns out I was 4th. Though I just couldnt hold it. The tire problems plagged me really bad on lap 2, as I couldnt climb most of the big climbs, and a few fast corners I just shot right through the corner, and had to wait till a pack went by, then I was killing myself to try and get back up to them. I was pretty beat by lap 3. Riding the Hard Tail was rough on my back. If I keep riding it i will have to get used to it again. Though i am going to be taking in my FS to get the linkage bearings/bushings fixed. So I might be back on it soon. So I finished the race in 18th. So i will have to live with that. Though apparently I was one of the fastest people on the crazy downhill section near the end of the lap, so I am happy with that. Though now its time to train and get ready for Albion.

No comments: