Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

mmmmmm....caffeine

Just drinking some nice Kicking Horse coffee, wanting to try some of this fabled Inteligeista coffee.

Anywho, lastnight i finally made my way over to JIZ's house(i like it tristan), for game night. I was about 30 minutes late for the shenanigans. I came into the house, found out that it is an obstical course just to get downstairs. Then just hung out and talked for like 3 hours, there was not a single game played.....i feel upset as I was promised games.....All I got was tristan revealing he is "hairless from the waist down", matt and shannon dammed near announcing their engagement, seeing watson in a full body spandex suit, and tristan slowly sitting closer and closer to liz, until they were literally touching. It was a really fun night, lots of laughing.

So yesterday I somehow hurt my back pretty bad doing weights at the Y. So i blame the Y and the fact that the only changeroom to have no hot water at all was the Mens Plus changeroom. The one that you have to pay almost double to use, good thing I didnt pay to get in....

This morning I was feelling better, so I ran some errands this morning, then after i had a little bite to eat headded out on the ole' bicyclette. I headed to Total Sports to check on my order, and when the new team kit will be in. So it looks like my new MTB shoes will be in this week, my fancy shmancy road shoes looks like they wont be in until mid april....that blows. Though nothing i can do but be mad at Trek for not making enough of their RXXXL road shoes to get me a pair when i randomly decide to get buy them. And the team kit will be in sometime from this week to the end of the month. If I have it before I head to bens I will be happy.

Tommorow looks like I will be heading out with team shake and bake for a ride. Though they dont know when we will leave or to where. So I will just be ready at some point, and wait for a call. Though Jacob seems to have announced to the bloggosphere that senic caves is an option. I like it, I have literally never ridden up senic caves road, i dont konw how that has happened.

So I think I am off to bed now.

No comments: