Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Good Clean Southern Fun

Havnt posted in a few days. Just a quick update. I have been riding pretty much every day, though I have been sick latley, so i havnt been going too too hard. I started off with a 4 hour ride with ben and jerome on sunday, monday rode isaaqueena for about 2 hours. Tuesday just spun for an hour on the road bike, stopped in seneca to get some cold medication. Wednesday did about 2 hours of either climbing or decending in Pisga Park(there is nothing flat or rolling). Yesterday did a decent day of climbing. Rode the Blue Ridge Parkway, it was about 4 hours, 115km, something around 5000ft of climbing.

Today I might just do an hour or two on the road bike. I need to do an overhaul of the BB first. Then I need to get my car into a shop. Something is up with the front driver wheel. Either ball joint or CV joint.

No comments: