Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

being lazy

I dont know whats come over me the last few days, but i have just not been in a riding mood. I was sick last weekend, so i missed out on the pancake ride.....then i headed back to petewawa for 3 days of work, and just had zero motivation. I would get to my room after work at around 5, and just sleep until around 9, get up, have a drink of water, contacts out, and back to sleep until wake up time next day. I think I am still battling sickness.

Yesterday was present day. Sorta, still had to pay for part of it. The new uniforms for team Total Sports the Bike Shop came in. Went, got my kits, got my derailer hangers(for the new mtb, to replace the one that lasted about 5 seconds before i crashed). I had dropped off my car to get some work done on it before I head off to the south, and i was on a road bike. It may not have been the brightest of ideas to buy all this stuff while on a road bike. So I got a bag from mark, and road home with a big bag of stuff in it hanging off my road bike.

Cleaned up, started packing(so as I write this, there is a giant pile of clothes as I am trying to decide what to take) and had some lunch. Got a text, car was done, so I thought sweet, lets both do a test on the mountain bike, and the new kit. So I rode the snowmobile trails(half ice, half slush, half mud, half super dry....kinda like man bear pig), into midland, well atleast until the top of baseline, and took balm beach rd the rest of the way. I like the kits, shorts are longer then i like, though I am sure I will get used to them, or get mad one day and just trim them. Who knows.

So today is finish packing, clean up my mess, clean up my car day. Then I head off to the big smoke(toronto) to watch the sold out jays home opener. Crash at my buddies condo, then point my car in a southernly direction for about 14 hours on saturday.

Hopefully stu will get his road bike this weekend, so i can pickup my new frame from him. It would be ballin to have a newish bike for down south. Especially because my BB on my road bike now is torched.


In other news....

No comments: