Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Almost an epic ride

Well it sure turned into something lastnight. I went to Copeland to ride with the MCC crew, and it was a hard ride, i was out with Peter Lister, Tom Giout, Lee, Mark M, and Dale. They are fast. So it was about an hour and a half of hard riding. Then Lee convinced me to ride to the night ride. Well it was about another 40 minutes of a solid hard pace to get there. Still was late, about 2 minutes after the guys left. So me and lee rode around toms forest looking for them until it was getting dark. Then we headed back. About an hour laterish we were on our way home....legs a little sore.

Just gettin ready to leave work, got another few hours to ride tonight at Mt View. Going to do the race course a few times. I still just cant dial in the climb up to the top. I have only ever made it up those little switchbacks once. I will probably work on it a bit tonight.

No comments: