Pages

Friday, May 15, 2009

Thursday racing

So last night I race unlimited. Jacob showed up, and the rest of the normals. I went out i suppose a little hard. I was out front until the first climb. I lost traction on a steep part, and got passed. Kept going, got passed by the reset on the second climb, same problem. Ohwell. Still need to learn how to ride glassfords, I need to just take it easy one day, and try it low speed to find the line. No idea how I finished, I was so far off the back the second lap turned into fun. Which to me equals big ring for the whole lap(minus the 2 climbs)....it was interesting.

At work for another hour or so. Go home and build up all my Campy Record onto my old trek frame. Hopefully I can get out for a few hours today on it. Then tommorow the group ride. Then who knows....apparently we are doing alot of work this weekend sais ange. So that will be fun.

No comments: