Pages

Friday, May 22, 2009

Ottawa

On our way to Mont-Tremblant for Canada Cup #2. Stayed at the wonderful Thomas's apartment lastnight. It was a fairly uneventful drive. The plan was to take erins car, but that plan was over when we found out that her hitch ball is seized onto the mount. So we loaded our stuff into anges car, and we were off. We finally pulled into here at about 1130. Talked for a bit, sleeping by 1230. I fortunatly have an incredible internal alarm clock that decided that 6 am was a wonderfull time to get up...thanks.

Today we are going to be driving the last 2 hours to tremblant, get a preride in, talk to the usuals, tease stu cus he is all broken, then get into the hotel. I have my camera, so I hopefully can get some good pictures on race day. I race at 10, but I have no idea how long of a race it will be as the whole website for the race is in french. I am geusing it will be around 1h30, so that will give me lots of time to get changed and ready for the 2pm start that Lee and Thomas are in. Off to kill more time surfin the net for random stuff while I wait for everyone else to wake up.

No comments: