Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Lions and tigers and bears, oh my

So I have been reading all about cougars and elephants..... Even seen pictures and hears of accounts of fights between the two. Seems the horseshoe valley area is getting quite interesting. All I have to contend with is black bears, possums, snakes and spiders.

Got out for a hour and a half run last night, about 15km with some hill sprints. Well as much as I could on the ol' dreadmill. Happy that the run really loosened up my hip after the trauma of last saturdays ride. So it's back to getting in all those base miles before I head off to bennos.

In other news I have started training for the pancake ride. I am up to 37 flapjacks in one sitting. Also doing some sprint training just to beat out the shake and bake.

Tristan was talking about so
E bike to be announce today on here.... So I wait for that now.

No comments: